Monday, March 8, 2010

Summertime

Hey Everyone!

I woke up at 12:00PM and had my usual shower and everything. I then headed out for a meeting at 1PM. Following this I headed up to Masonville Mall as I had to do some shopping. I had to buy some shorts to go with the tights for my costume for the play and an apron. I then grabbed some milk and toilet paper before heading home.

I got back home, with my finger blowing a blood vessel or something from carrying the milk with one finger, which resulted in my finger feeling numb for an hour. I watched some television and studied a bit for my exam tomorrow.

At 6PM I headed over to Lauren's to head to Speech class and then we got there and it had actually been our professor evaluation, which meant we couldn't stay and Lauren couldn't do her speech. So we let our Professor know whom was in another room and then headed out the door. We had to pack up several bundles of branches from trees for the play as the trees needed branches. We got to the venue, and it's quite a great stage. I really hope everything goes well with it.

I got home around 9:30PM and here I am.

Autism-wise, I suppose only thing that happened was me keeping to the normal structure of my blog. I wish I could separate from this but it's just not me.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment