Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I Like About You

Hey Everyone!

Well I had a lot of running around to do today, it was annoying as hell. I got up around 1 as I had a meeting with my Academic Counselor to get my exam makeup sheet signed. I then had to head up to Examination Services to hand it to them since this was for a main campus exam, and when I got there I'm told it will be up to their discretion. This just makes me nervous of course because the exam was yesterday so if they say no (which will really make them total a-holes in my book, yes you heard me, I said the a word) then I don't know how I'll write this test since the test date has already past.

Anyway, when I got back I put the finishing touches on my Research Proposal which was due today, and then just watched some television while I waited for 5:30 to roll around. Class was boring as usual, as we just talked about Qualitative Research. It was basically a snore fest, plain and simple. I got out of there about 7:45PM and headed home once more. I had dinner and cake (yay for cake!) and now here I am, waiting for The Real World DC (yes I watch the show, but it's not THAT bad this season).

Now if you're wondering what happened related to my autism, I'd say just my having to do the whole test run around when really it was the SSD's fault not mine. I had to get a code from my professor to allow me to write any exams in the course with SSD, and at first they didn't have that course on my list. So of course after I go to the trouble to get the code, so that I can sign up for the exam, apparently I forgot to sign up for the exam. So to put it in simple words, I had to sign up for a test that I already went to the trouble of getting a code for for it to appear on my SSD website page. Frankly it would of made more sense for them to automatically just sign me up for the test after I went to all that trouble. But no, it's my fault for not signing up and my fault for there being a chance that I might not get to even write the test!

That's the end of my rant,
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment