Sunday, March 28, 2010

Looooooooong Night

Hey Everyone!

So what a long long night. The day went forever too but that was basically just watching television. But the night was Students Council and I SWEAR it went on forever, from 6:30 until I left at midnight even though it was STILL going on when I left. There was just so many debates happening from the OC Don policies, Regis Staff policies, and fifty other million motions (really it was only ten but I'm just saying). It was absolutely ridiculous frankly, because frankly everyone just kept arguing about this and that, and I realize it's great we have freedom of speech, but it can get over the top, and I felt it did tonight.

Aside from that factor, the day was pretty much dull. Autism-wise it was just a case of the extremely late night I had from the stimulation I had from the TV. I realize this seems to be happening a lot but that's just the case this weekend. Not much has happened socially hence why I was unable to tell you any certain type of autistic quirk.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment