Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Come What May

Hey Everyone!

So how is everyone doing today? Hopefully well as I'm doing not badly since my sinus infection isn't as bad as it was. I took a Tylenol Cold and Sinus, which is probably why I'm feeling a lot better than I had.

I had my usual Clinical course, then headed over to Talbot College and had pizza for dinner. I then headed to the music library since I had to get a silly self-evaluation form done. The good thing is when watching the video of my solo from last week, it turned out even better than I had originally thought of the solo. It was probably the best solo I had ever given in a long time :P.

Class then happened and the class wrote the music test while I went outside of the classroom and played Pokemon SoulSilver as I get to write the test next week. Thank God for that :P. Following the test I had practice with my Ensemble partner Jen and we were singing Come What May from Moulin Rouge. The bad thing is I absolutely suck when it comes to harmony because often I wind up singing the notes of whatever my partner is singing meaning I wind up singing in unison rather than in harmony. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, but at the moment I just simply suck at this.

Autism-wise, I think it was just a case of me getting on my own case about my singing. I apologized several times to my partner Jen when really I should have only had to do so once. But I suppose it's something I can't help, I don't want people upset at me so I apologize like fifty million times.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment