Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Hands

Hi Everyone!

So today's been a tiring day sort of. I woke up at 2:30PM and headed over to my Soph Interview at 3:20. It went really well and they just asked me both serious questions like what it means to me being a student leader, and then some random questions like what I'd do if I had a time machine. After that I headed back home.

I played God of War until 6PM and then headed over to King's as I was one of the Event Staff helping out with First Year Residence Ball. The night went fine, and no one got overly drunk. I then had to wait a long time for the bus to arrive cause someone told the driver the wrong time. I talked with one of my friends but I guess my autism was flaring up cause of being so frustrated about the bus so I started talking about many random things all at one time basically.

I got on the bus and finally got home and here I am.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment