Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stop Right Now, Thank-You Very Much

Hey Everyone!

So yesterday was a relatively dull day. I slept until 3PM and basically just got up and headed out around 5:45 to head out to Grad Ball as I had to be event staff for it. That too was relatively dull but at least I got to dance to some of the songs. There was a slight mishap where a grad got forcibly removed from the dance but I won't go into that simply for privacy and legal reasons. (I don't know if personally expressing my opinions of how it happened would get me in trouble, but I still feel like in this case I shouldn't go on about it.)

I got home around midnight and have just been getting ready for my Music Test on Wednesday which is going to be soooooo much fun.

Autism-wise I think it was over-stimulation from the television last night that made me take so long to get to bed, especially after the movie night with Lauren, so I was basically wired for another two hours.

But I suppose that's everything for today. Sorry for the relatively boring post!
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment