Thursday, March 18, 2010

God of War 3!

Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry for not posting this yesterday as I had planned to. I just got back to St. Thomas and completely forgot to post so I guess it happens. Yesterday wasn't a big deal anyway, I basically helped sell Fashion Show Tickets for about an hour and a half, and then followed it up by leaving London and class really early to head home back to St. Thomas.

I saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday too which was just as great the second time as it was the first time. Johnny Depp was weird as usual but that is his general character in Tim Burton films anyway :P.

I also finally got to begin playing God of War 3 which was absolutely amazing, and still is as I'm still playing it. It's just beyond amazing, the graphics are refined, the control is easy to get use to, and I gotta say, killing the Greek Gods is fun especially with how you kill them in the game. :P It's one of the few brutal type games I'm into, and I don't know why. I guess because it mixes a great plot with lots of action, two things I love in my games. I suppose I did go on about it a bit too much to my parents of course, but that's just the "autism in me" :P.

That's all for yesterday lol.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment