Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And So It Goes

Hey Everyone!

So good news, my ensemble piece is FINALLY over! I can finally put that behind me and only worry about my music test at 9AM tomorrow morning...which should be fun. Thankfully that will be over soon and I can return to being a normal, non-stressed student....at least until exams start.

Anyway aside from the ensemble, the day went pretty easy. I didn't really have many, if any problems whatsoever aside from thinking my harmony was absolutely horrid in the ensemble but at least like I said, it's over.

Autism-wise, only thing that happened was I kept apologizing consistently to my ensemble partner. I know this may seem not to be an autism type thing, but it was because I kept doing it over and over even when my partner said it was fine.

Anyway,
Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment