Monday, March 15, 2010

Stroll Down the Runway, Another Payday, Cover of Magazines

Hey Everyone!

Well I'm going to tell you all now it was really not a busy day. Sadly nothing really big happened aside from a fitting and class but I'll still go into it.

With the Pro Shop fitting I basically had to go to the King's Pro Shop (which is in my school) and find out what they'd like me to wear. It wound up that I'd just be wearing a blue sweatshirt with the logo for King's on it, and my own grey sweatpants. Nothing's wrong with that really, because it also lets me wear my own pants and own t-shirt underneath which is always nice. I was also able to grab some scrambled eggs at the caf which wound up just perfect because the guy who works there who makes them perfectly was thankfully working.

Aside from that the only other thing that happened today really was my Speech class which was...interesting to say the least. We basically had to do impromptu speeches which consisted of pulling a random topic out of a bag, and then presenting a speech based on that topic after ten minutes of preparation. Mine was about Women in the Military and I basically talked about both sides of the debate that has lasted 4000 years. I talked about how on one side (consisting mainly of men), feels women can't perform in the military because of strength, emotions, and psychological capabilities. Then I talked about the other side, which I feel a part of, that says how strong they can be. I also made up the fact that women can take hold of their emotions and put them towards giving themselves strength. I also listed different female warriors including Annie Oakley, mythological goddess Athena, and even a Star Wars queen, Queen Talia (see Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for XBOX or PC for reference :P).

That was basically my day frankly. I suppose the only autism-related thing that "sprung up" was that just because Lauren wasn't responding to my texts, I thought she was perhaps annoyed with me, which even though I know wasn't the case, I suppose I have a bit of paranoia in me because I always feel like I text her too much because I want to make sure I haven't made her mad. I don't know if this is autism or paranoia, but I'm sticking to autism :P

Anyway, that's all :)
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment