Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Hey Everyone!

Today was a relatively slow day frankly. I had to go to my final fitting at Commander Salamander, a store that sells somewhat alternative clothing. I'm just going to be wearing a normal pair of jeans that are my own, but a brownish beige button up shirt. I have to say though, with it being St. Patrick's Day, London students have basically gone completely insane. I swear there were some guys asking people to show them their bodies if they weren't wearing green.

Really the only other part about today I guess was going out to dinner with my friend. Just went to Jack Astor's and it was fun. That's basically it about the dinner. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though because I'll be home and can play God of War 3, Final Fantasy 13, and I'm just totally happy about that of course. Right now however I'm playing Pokemon SoulSilver and about to watch New Moon which I got early because of pre-ordering it online. It's so nice knowing that I have a movie most people won't get until Saturday :P.

Finally, the only thing related to autism that happened today was when I was chatting with the coordinator for the Fashion Show, I told her how I felt as though the DJ for the show didn't like me for some reason. But she reassured me that as long as I hadn't done anything, there was no point in thinking that he was mad at me, which I suppose is completely true.

So I guess that's it for today.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment