Monday, March 29, 2010

We Break the Dawn

Hey Everyone!

Busy, busy day compared to yesterday. Had to head over to King's for my interview for Website Commissioner for the KUCSC, then had to head to main for music ensemble practice, and then back to King's for class. The ensemble practice went find in my opinion, I'm getting better and better at harmony as time goes by, and I think I should be ready for the performance in class tomorrow. I just hope it works out find.

As for Speech class, it was basically just more of the class doing their manuscripts. This consisted of course of speeches ranging from Humanitarian Intervention, to Feminism, to Star Trek. It definitely was an interesting group of speeches and we're going to have so many to do in our final class next week since there are at least 12 more speeches to go, mine being one of them which I plan to do on love. Sex and the City has definitely given me an interesting look into love so I figure why not give it a shot?

Lauren, John and I headed to Christina's after, where we just chatted about King's Players some more and HOPEFULLY I'll be getting a position on the VP Council for KP because I'd love to be "on the front lines" :P. During this, once again I felt like I had to interrupt in certain parts of the conversation or got very frustrated when I couldn't finish my sentence. I think this is part of my autism, because something in my brain basically tells me to get quite frustrated when I can't finish what I'm in the middle of saying.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment