Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Goes By So Slowly

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 11:30AM and headed to a recital that I needed to critique for my music class. I then headed back home and played God of War till 4:30PM.

We headed to the school for closing night which went amazingly! It was a great performance and I finally got a chance to meet Lauren's father and the rest of her family I hadn't met yet.

After this we headed home and I played God of War for another hour until Lauren, Ash and Roxanne came and got me to head to the Cast Party. About five minutes into the party I got a call and had to head to St. Thomas because my grandfather had been taken to hospital and my parents were not in St. Thomas so they wouldn't have been able to make it there. So after I found out Gramps was fine, I headed back to London and here I am.

Autism-wise, the only thing that happened was well...the structure of this post, and when I was speaking with some cast members I couldn't get off a particular topic like I often do.

That's all for tonight, even though it's day!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment