Friday, March 5, 2010

This is My Time To Shine!

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 10:30 and quickly talked to my Mom. I then had to do some stuff for the KUCSC website as I'm the designer for it..I then got ready to head out and met my friend Brittany at King's to head to Masonville. We headed there and saw Alice in Wonderland which was a fantastic movie. Classic Tim Burton, and just full of "naughtiness" (see the trailer to know why I put that in quotes).

After Alice, Brittany and I walked around to try and find some black tight athletic pants for me for my upcoming play as tights didn't fit. Surprisingly, I can't buy them either as they were over $50 which I'm not paying for something I'll only wear for three days...not saying I don't exercise, but I wouldn't wear those pants even if I did a lot of running like they're used for.

I then headed to play practice at 4PM and we did quite a good run through. But there was a bit of lacking emotion. It still was quite a good performance though. I then headed home and here I am watching Miss Congeniality on Showcase Diva. (Yes you may laugh :P).

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment