Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cause When You're Fifteen

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM after a 12 hour sleep and had my usual shower. I watched television for a while and then headed to my Psych of Work class which wasn't bad for once. We watched a clip from Braveheart, followed by a clip from Devil Wears Prada (one of my favourite movies). Lauren and I then walked back to her place before I headed home for my first night off in a while. Even though I'll need to get back to studying for Tuesday's exam, I just decided to take tonight off as I had spent the past couple days both studying and writing a silly Research paper.

Around 9:55PM, I headed to Lauren's so we could head over to King's Players. We had some fun, and I played Pocket Lines (a game where you act out a scene and insert in one of the lines on the slips of paper you picked out). There were other games we played, but not as many on stage ones, more "In the Manner of the Word" or "Molecules".

After KP we headed to Christina's Pub for a little while, and chatted. I then grabbed some groceries from the variety store and Lauren, Ashley and I headed home. Now that's where I am, playing Matrix: The Path of Neo.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment