Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Almost Over!!!

Hey Everyone!

So I am proud to say that my music test has been completed and I think I did fairly well at it! What's more, I only have two more assignments left. First I have to get my manuscript speech finished, and then have my Ethics Proposal, the final assignment for my Research Methods class due on the Wednesday.

My day was pretty uneventful because all I did was see Valentine's Day again which I must say was just as funny the second time around as it was the first time. I have to say though, I really wish there was a way for me to get into acting though. I love movies so much, but what's more, I love acting a hundred or thousand times more. Obviously I'm in University to get a degree so I have a fall back, but really I couldn't see myself doing anything but acting if I had the chance, it just means that much to me. It brings a joy to my life I didn't even think possible, and I just wish it were easier to get into the business so I could have that joy every day.

Anyway, autism-wise I don't think much happened except stressing more than I should have about my music test. But I suppose that's life and you just have to live with it.

Thank-you once again people for reading my blog. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it so much and coming back. Especially my readers from Massachusetts and other areas of the States and Canada and anywhere else people are reading from!

Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment