Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Said I'm Walkin Down the Street with my Nike's On

Hey Everyone!

So semi-busy day today I have to say. Today was the day I had to pick up my tuxedo for the Fashion Show and at the same time pick up God of War 3 since it was just released. I can't play it at the moment sadly since I'm in London for tonight and tomorrow, but soon as I'm home, you can guess what I'll be doing :P It was surprising to me though that despite it being the release of the game, there was no line up whatsoever when I got there around noon so go figure.

The rest of the day basically just consisted of classes and fashion show practice. My solo for Music class, "Summertime" went really well. They basically said that I knew exactly how to project my voice this time and I had a great balance between both my high notes and my low notes which really made me happy. 90% or higher here I come :P.

As for Fashion Show practice, it was just a complete run through of the entire show, with one scene after another in the order it had to be in. The title of this post is due to the title of a song that basically goes with one of the stores I'm modeling for.

I suppose that's basically it aside from talking too much to one of my fellow models. (This would be my autistic thing for today :P)

That's all for tonight!
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment