Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feed the Birds, Tuppence a Bag

Hey Everyone!

I woke up at 1:00PM and did my usual shower and such. I then watched MadTV and followed it up by Daily Show and Colbert Report for some last minute laughs before my day turned on the decline.

I headed to King's as it was finally time for my Clinical Psychology exam. I am hoping I did a good job, as a lot of questions I kept thinking "this is all in order of what I studied".

After class, I took a cab up to Central Secondary as it was time for the play, but turns out most people had gone out to dinner. So here I am at the school ready to go, and everyone else is out. So I sat and had dinner at the school with my friend Alex as we waited for them to get back. The practice/rehearsal went pretty well, and my costume changes went fine. Wednesday is the dress rehearsal so it kind of has to work out other wise. But you know what they say, "crappy dress rehearsal, amazing opening night" so here's hoping tomorrow goes horribly :P.

Once practice was over, Lauren, Tricia and I took the bus to the main gates and then briefly got some food from the variety store nearby. We then headed home and here I am.

Anyway that's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment