Monday, November 30, 2009

You Know You Make Me Want To Shout

Hey Everyone!
So I got up at 1PM and thanks to having slept about ten hours I was able to actually get up. I then basically just did a bit more work on my speech, and worked on my reflection paper for Personality Theory.

At 6:30PM I headed to speech class and got to listen to two wonderful speeches about how to keep a man, and how to keep a woman, spoken by a couple in the class. I did my speech on how to pull an all-nighter, a speech about how to select the proper cake, and a speech by my friend John about how to properly improv.

After speech I headed home, and just watched Heroes, and finished my reflection paper and here we are.

Night all! I'm going to see if I can sleep this time, hopefully didn't get too much stimulation from the tv to keep me up for around another four hours.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment