Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stand By Me

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I'm late in the post, but there wasn't much for me to post. To start with I got up at 1PM as I had a massage appointment at 2:40. I headed to the appointment and it wound up an excellent one, I felt so relaxed after it and I haven't had any more pain yet.

After the massage I had an appointment with Health Services to check this cough I'd had for ages. Turns out it was either just allergies or remnants of a cold. I believe it was the latter for me.

After that I headed back briefly to my house to drop off my prescription then headed to Masonville to do some grocery shopping and shopping for a serving tray as I got sick of always putting plates on my bed. It got crumbs everywhere which was just horrible.

Following Masonville I came home, watched the Top Model finale where the girl I wanted to win, won. Then I watched Glee where Rachel was crushing on Mr. Schuster and it was just funny to watch him try to tell her no.

I then went to bed.
That's all for now everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment