Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How to Save A Life

Hey Everyone!

To begin with I have been up all night and all day. I waited around till about 12PM and headed to King's to book some appointments that I needed to make. I then headed to my Personality Theory exam, which I found different than past ones. Instead of having tons of questions, in which two or more questions were the right answer, there were a lot more where only one was the right answer.

After the exam I headed home, watched some tv and also talked with the landlord at this place I'm hoping to stay at.

Around 9:15PM my friend Lauren came over with some information for me that I needed to know, and then she headed out and I just watched a bit more tv. I'm actually about to head to bed to finally get sleep.

Talk to you tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment