Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin on the River

Hey everyone!

Not so busy day today, but anyway, I got to bed at 7AM after studying for a while. The bad thing was that the learning skills course I wanted to take was full but the good thing was I got to sleep in till around 3PM which I know is late, but it's what I get from going to bed so late. I woke up and hopped in the shower, but unfortunately knowing that Scotiabank was closed today for Remembrance Day meant I couldn't directly go and deposit a check I had to deposit.

I started studying at 3PM and around 6PM I decided to go and grab some things from the mall. I got there, deposited the check which may have been stupid as there is unfortunately a 6 business day hold on checks (minus like a quarter of whatever the amount is or more depending on the size of the check. So I then headed and got the groceries, and headed home.

At 8 I watched Top Model, in which they eliminated four of the competitors down to two. Specifically the two I wanted to make the top 2 so now no matter who wins next week, I still luckily will be happy. :P

After Top Model, it was what I had waited two weeks for: GLEE! Which was finally back after the two week hiatus. It focused on Artie, the Glee clubber who's in a wheelchair. I also got to learn so much this time like about how Artie wound up in the wheelchair, and that Sue actually has a freaking heart. I swear, I bawled my eyes out (or at least got some tears in my eyes :P) when we find out she actually has a mentally disabled sister and that's why she allowed a student with the same disability onto her Cheerios Squad. I just have to say, I think that was one of the best parts of the show, that and Rachel and Kurt both sang Defying Gravity from Wicked which I love so much. I'm going to stop ranting about Glee though because obviously I'm sort of getting too much into it. But that's how my autism is, I'm big about movies and the like and often just decide to find out all the info I can about said shows and movies. I can't help but think maybe after I get my degree that I should go after something to do with the film industry, whether behind the scenes or writing screenplays or just something along that whole area of study.

After Glee I just continued to study, seriously the only day I won't be studying is tomorrow since it's the day of. I am however going to my Personality Theory class because first off I have to do a reflection paper for a lecture before school's done and over with. And 2. I just figure I should. I just hope it won't make it difficult when the exam rolls around.

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you liked the longer post :P.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment