Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where You Want To Be

Hey Everyone!
So to begin with I woke up at 12PM and got ready for class. I headed to my classes and made it through Personality Psychology. I then headed to my Psych of Work and we learned about analytical research and then studied for the exam using a Jeopardy format. While Lauren and I didn't answer the questions as others were chosen first, her and I kept getting every question correct so maybe that's at least a good sign.

After class Lauren headed to her house, and I headed back to the apartment I still use since it was a late class. I really only use it for these late classes but I still consider that I live in St. Thomas since I basically do. I stayed there and studied till it was 10 and then headed to King's Players. I finally started getting to know some more of the people there and met Liam and Meghan, two very nice people so I'm glad I made some more friends, since that's the point of university.

After King's Players I headed to Christina's Pub with my friends just to chat and have fun. I then headed home and here I am.
Have a great night everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment