Monday, November 9, 2009

Nothing's Wrong I'm Torn

Hey everyone!

So today I woke up around 1PM and decided that I needed to go see an academic counselor as I wanted to find out more about what I might need for the Master's program. I found out some interesting news that I'm not even sure whether or not I'll be able to get into an honours degree because unless I find out a perfect way of doing well in multiple choice, I doubt I'll ever get the marks I need to get into it though I'm still going to try, I'm just having a bit of doubting in me right now.

After the meeting I made an appointment for tomorrow at 11:30AM with a career counselor who can help me find out more about Masters programs as the Academic Counselor couldn't really help me with that particular aspect, though I do of course appreciate her help and she gave me the name of the person I need to talk with.

Following this I headed to the library around 3PM and studied with my friend Lauren for the test on Thursday. I'm still nervous as hell about it so I hope I do well in it.

Then around 5:30 we headed back to Lauren's where we just chatted and I scarfed down a couple granola bars, which is good because they're actually healthy instead of unhealthy.

We then headed to class around 6:30PM and we listened to different speeches, though why two people had to bring up Swine Flue I don't understand. One was really enough frankly, but I suppose you don't ever know what the other person is doing.

Around 7:45PM though we headed to the main building on King's for Western Idol. The amount of people who decided to sing was fantastic. I sang 'Don't Stop Believing' hoping it's popularity might get me to the next round but once again didn't. But doesn't mean I'll give up, and at least unlike last year where I was pretty upset, this time I just had a total blast singing the song (minus the first line that I kinda messed up as I got confused about the proper pitch as my brain gets a bit confused if I practiced the song in a different range). I may not have made it, but at least I had fun.

I then headed home, watched Heroes, and here I am studying once more.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment