Sunday, November 29, 2009

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

Hey everyone!
So it was a busy, busy day. I woke up around 11AM and got ready for the day. My parents and I headed to London as I had an interview with the King's Students Council as I was going for the Communications Officer position. I really hope I did well as the position means a lot to me. If I don't get it, like I said in my interview, I will move on and persevere, but like I said I really do hope I get the position.

After the interview I headed home and just watched some television till 6:30. I then returned to King's for the Fashion Show practice, where we watched clips from Top Model and other runway shows. We then did our walk, and were taped for it so we can see how we did and will be getting critique/feedback when they send it out to us. Luckily everyone will only get their own, so we don't have to see them on Youtube. *laughs*

After the Fashion show practice I headed home, had dinner and watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. And here we are.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment