Friday, November 20, 2009

I Bust The Windows Out Your Car

Hey everyone!
So I stayed up all night again but I think I'm going to be able to get sleep tonight because I won't have anything to do tomorrow morning thankfully.

I went over to the Used Book Store on Campus to get my cheque for the books that sold. I then took the rest of the books to the actual Bookstore and sold them for money though not by much since it was only like...for $1 to $2 which was rather annoying.

I then headed back to the place I stay and dropped off the one book I had kept. Once I did that I headed to Masonville Mall and got some stuff I really needed, like a charger for my Nintendo DS.

I then headed back home and popped in my Glee CD and listened to that followed by sleeping till 5:30 since the Variety Show was on at 6. I headed over to the show and performed Don't Stop Believing. It went really well and I was able to stay for the whole show as I got my energy back around 7pm when the show actually started.

I really wish I wasn't staying up so late all the time though, but like I mentioned before, keeping my tv and computer on keep me overstimulated and as a result, my brain just can't settle down properly. Plus, sleeping problems are often consistent with Asperger's Syndrome and Autism, so go figure.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment