Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

Hi Everyone!

So today what happened? I started by heading over to King's for a bit just to talk to a professor. I then headed to the apartment again and got to work on studying. I'm frankly looking forward to tomorrow when I get the actual review that our professor is going to hand out, then it will give me a better idea what to study instead of studying blindly. It's a problem I have because then I don't know whether or not which parts I should study.

I then around 6PM headed to Sebastian's Market to get some dinner. Garlic Mashed Potatoes aren't really a dinner but at least some food. I then headed home, ate the potatoes, then ate some ravioli and got back to studying. I watched tv around 8pm and just watched Top Model and the pilot episode of Glee, since a new episode isn't coming out till next week. That reminds me though, I also got an e-mail today to find out that I made the model cut for the Charity Fashion Show King's is holding called "City of Lights". So I'm extremely happy about that, though I just hope I can walk properly, have the right facial expressions, etc. As you can tell, I'm obsessing a little more about modeling and knowing me I'll like work and overdo it staying up late just trying to work on my walk. *insert laugh here*.

So now here we are, and I hope everyone has a great night!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment