Monday, November 16, 2009

It's My Life, It's Now or Never, I Ain't Gonna Live Forever

Hey Everyone!

So to begin with I got up at 4:40PM that's right, almost 5PM! Why? Well after the all-nighter Saturday night, and 5AM last night, it's obvious my body needed to sleep that long.

Once I finally got up I created a slide show I decided I needed for my speech. I made the slide, sent it to myself and then grabbed a shower. At about 6 I headed to my friend Lauren's to grab a USB drive to put the slide show on. We then headed to class.

During class we listened to several speeches including ones about Dubai, the war in the Congo, and then I spoke about Online Dating. People seemed to like it, and laughed at points where I made subtle jokes.

After words, I headed back to Lauren's to prep for the Meteor Shower tonight. We then went to the place we found that was perfect for viewing however, I only could stay out for a short time and didn't see any meteors because I just started freezing. I just got to remember to wear more next time.

I then came home, found I only got 68.33% on my exam Thursday which I suppose is not bad but I could of swore I had gotten 80% but apparently more than 70% of the class answered 65% of the questions with the incorrect answers. By this I mean that they chose an answer that COULD be correct, but not the most correct. so the fact so many people actually chose the wrong answers so often makes me a bit more...confident that it wasn't just me. And the average was basically same as my own average so it's like barely a lot of people did extremely better than me.

After that I am here now, so off to bed I go!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment