Saturday, November 14, 2009

King's Rock the House!

Hey everyone!

So to begin with, I got up at 12PM and got ready for work. I headed out to pick up Chris at 1 and we headed to Wendy's. We then came back home and watched Legally Blonde, and then started Legally Blonde 2. I then took Chris home and then said bye to my grandfather as my Mom was taking me to London.

When we got to London I had to get ready for King's Ball as I was due over at my friend Lauren's for a pre-social event. Once dressed I headed over there and just waited for 6:15 to roll around as that's when we were to catch our bus to the London Convention Center. The bus itself took one heck of a long way around as the road had been blocked off up Waterloo Street.

When we finally arrived we got photos taken and then just chatted with one another. We then finally had dinner which was a variety of salads (which apparently weren't all good), chicken, roast beef, variety of rolls and desserts, red-skinned potatoes, pasta (with very spicy sauce, or at least in my opinion), and a few other things too.

After dinner was the dance and we danced till about 12AM. We then left at 12:30AM and then when we got back home I said bye to my friends and headed to the place I stay when I need to stay overnight.

That's all for now people.




No comments:

Post a Comment