Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Can See You're Halo

Hey everyone!

Sorry I missed yesterday's post. To sum it up I basically went home again and worked with Chris. We went to Wendy's and then watched Santa Clause 3. Then I came home, made dinner and that was about it.

As for today, I woke up about 11AM but I kinda wound up falling back to bed for about another hour and got up at 12. I then got ready for work and headed out. I took Chris to Taco Bell this time and then took him to Pinafore Park and then back home to finish Santa Clause 3. There was also one point in the car where I had to tell Chris not to touch the windows because while we were driving to Taco Bell, he decided to touch the window and he kind of has dirty hands so it left a mark on the window. Probably shouldn't worry about it, but still, it was my mother's car not mine so I didn't think it should be getting smudged.

After work I headed home and started studying once again. I'm getting so sick of all this studying...it's just frustrating as hell. Especially when I can't figure out for the life of me which is the best method of studying for multiple choice for me, because instead of getting 80s like I did in essay courses using my re-taking notes method, it doesn't seem to work as well with multiple choice tests as I'm still getting only 60s or low 70s. I just wish I could figure out why I second guess myself so much and why my studying multiple choice techniques suck so badly. I need to figure out how to best keep everything in my memory. Like word tricks or cue cards or something, because it's clear there is something that could help me really get those 80s or 90s instead of 60s or 70s. Any ideas people? I might just go see a counselor again just to ask what else I could do. I'll just use the study note technique I've been using for the upcoming two tests, but after that I need to figure something out to see if I can do even better in the next ones.

As for the rest of the night, I'm watching Models of the Runway, the spin-off of Project Runway that shows what the models did after the episode of PR during the prior hour. That's about it.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment