Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon

Hey Everyone!
Man I'm getting behind on this, but I'll try and get back to it tomorrow if I can.

To begin with I got up at 12:30PM and got ready for class. I then headed to said classes and that really was all there was to it frankly...

I then got back from class and just sort of sat around doing nothing until around 8:30. I headed over to Masonville Mall and got in line for the lovely New Moon film. I swear the line up though were to the concession stand, it was so freaking long. When Ashley arrived and we finally got in I swear it was so hard finding seats. We got stuck front row so while our necks actually didn't get sore like I thought they would, we still had to crane our necks and look up.

The film itself was awesome. Amazing how much Taylor Lautner bulked up for that film, I can't help but wonder what his process was cause I'd definitely not mind having that erm physique I guess is the word, just so that like I'd probably wind up a LOT healthier and just wouldn't have to....hide my "gut" *insert laugh here*. But the rest of the film just was great, every thing about it just was excellent. But that's probably only cause I like the Twilight series. As a reviewer I watched on Youtube said "if you like Twilight then you'll like the film, but if you don't like Twilight only go if you want to see six guys shirtless for the entire film." Which is pretty hilarious frankly.

After that, Ash and I returned home, we talked briefly in Lauren's room as we didn't want to keep Roxanne up as she had an exam early morning. I then headed home and here we are.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment