Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough

Hey Everyone!

So I was up extremely late studying my Personality Theory notes and then headed to the doctor's office at 9AM. IWhile there turns out I was right that I was worry about nothing.

I got home about 9:30 and fell asleep till 2PM. I then got up and finished up the last of my studying. I then finished up my speech for tomorrow's class.

Around 6:30 I headed to the model practice and I did okay but I need to work on not swinging my arms too much and relaxing my shoulders. I did apparently very well in the tryout but today it was just so-so, so basically I just have to improve.

After tryouts I headed home and watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. I'm now about to head to bed hence the extremely quick post.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment