Sunday, November 8, 2009

Words Just Don't Like You

Hey everyone!

So today started at about 11:30AM I think when I went, had a shower and the other normal stuff. Once that was done with I had a cup of tea before heading to London with my parents. We dropped by Zellers to get some cleaning supplies, and then we headed to London. I had to head to London as I had play practice later in the night. I got to the house I stay at for the nights I need to be in London, and just hung out there for some time.

Once 8:30 rolled around, I headed to play rehearsal. We had to rehearse the ball game several times, and it went quite well. My "Jersey" accent, although I think it sounds Australian or at least close to that, sounds quite hilarious calling out about 'hot dogs' and such. Once that was done, I headed home and watched Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, and Brothers & Sisters and then headed into my room to study which is what I'm currently doing. Sorry that I posted after midnight, but I suppose it happens.
Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow! Or....later today that is. :P
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment