Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Law is Reason Free From Passion

Hi Everyone!

So I got up at 1PM today and headed to my Personality Theory exam. I went for an hour in which we talked about positive Psychology which I have to say was a positive way at looking at the world :P. At 2:30PM I headed to my Psych of Work Professor so I could ask some more questions about the exam. Then at 3:30 I headed to my exam and wrote it. I really think I did well, but I guess I'll find out at the beginning next year. I'm praying I got like 70 or higher but I'm sure I'll find out next week.

After this I headed home for a brief moment and got a granola bar and then headed to King's for the rehearsal for the King's Players Variety show. It turns out though I wasn't really needed as my piece was already rehearsed. So I then headed back home and just watched some television and started studying for my Personality Exam. Luckily only five lectures this time instead of eight.

At 10:30PM I headed over to my friend Lauren's for a movie night. I sat and talked with Ashley and Lauren until pizza was ready and we then headed downstairs to watch The Ugly Truth, which has given me the best topic for my speech Monday.

At about 11:15PM, two of our friends came over and we chatted till like....12:50PM. Eventually once they left after talking about dreams, and the variety show and other stuff, we headed back downstairs to finish the movie.

After the movie I came home and just packed up some of my things to head back tomorrow.

That's all for tonight everyone!
Sean

Oh and Everyone, we did it! 500 Views. FIVE HUNDRED. Unbelievable! Thanks so much everyone and hopefully we can make it to 1000!




No comments:

Post a Comment