Monday, November 2, 2009

The Winner Takes It All

Hi Everyone!
So today I got up at 1PM as it was my last day to really "sleep in" since tomorrow I have class. I got up, showered, had some breakfast for once and then called Mom to discuss the schedule for those three weeks I mentioned in the prior day's post. I then headed for lunch with Lauren at Christina's. Once we finished, I headed back home and started doing some more studying for the two exams I have coming up.

I hate to say it but aside from lunch nothing else really happened today. Sorry for the extremely boring day. But if you don't mind I'll give an updated schedule of those three weeks :P.

Sunday November 8 - Play Practice
Monday to Thursday - School
Thursday evening - Head home
Friday afternoon - Head back to London, then movie and dinner (for now)
Saturday October 14 - King's Ball
Sunday October 15 - Nothing
Monday October 16 - Thursday October 19 - School
Thursday October 19 - NEW MOON XD!
Friday October 20 - King's Players Variety Show and 24 hour theatre
Saturday October 21 - Performance of the 24 hr, then home for bed as I'll have been up for 24 hours.
Sunday October 22 - Nothing
Monday October 23 - Thursday October 26 - School
Friday October 27 - Return Home.

That's about it.
Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment