Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Hey everyone!
So I woke up at about 12PM and had to get out of bed this time because I decided to place my alarm clock far away from me so I actually have to get out of bed to turn it off. Doing so lets me actually get out of bed and therefore prevents me from falling back to sleep.

I headed to class and it was pretty boring as usual and then I headed back to the house.

I then started just watching some tv, working on some information for the Communications Officer interview, and then headed over to the Western Rec centre to do some more swimming. It's probably going to be slow going unlike if I ran on the machines, or used the weights but it's still a form of working out. I just need to get some new goggles as I hate getting water in my eyes. Now I know many people do have this problem but they eventually seem to get over it, me? I don't know if I ever will because the problem is living with autism, we're VERY sensitive to certain things. Including things around our eyes, in this case pool water, I even have the problem showering but it took me until I was 20 before I finally could put my face in the shower water and not hate it but I still had to keep my eyes closed.

After swimming I came home and just watched some more television while also just talking to my friends on MSN, and I'm now watching Sister Act.

That's basically it everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment