Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hairography

Hey Everyone!
So I woke up at 12:30PM today and it was pretty much a day like most days. I showered, brushed my teeth and then got ready to head to White Oaks Mall. I went just because there was some stuff there I couldn't find at Masonville so I had to spend around $20 just to get to and from. Though at the same time, White Oaks is so much larger nowadays so it was kind of nice to see how it had changed over all these years.

When I got back about 6:30PM I made dinner (Ravioli...yay...) and just relaxed and watched some of Dead Like Me. Following this a "Where Are They Now" edition of the Biggest Loser was on and I just watched that until 9. Then of course was Glee, why it's my favourite show, I'll never know. But I love it all the same, and always will :P.

After Glee I watched Star Trek (the 2009 film) again, followed by more Dead Like Me with a bit of Desperate Housewives thrown in there just to stir the pot.

That's basically it everyone! I have to get to bed early as I do NOT want to miss anything tomorrow as I have a Learning Skills presentation at 3:30 and I also want to try and get in my reflection paper for Personality Theory in sometime soon :P.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Sean

P.S. Try and leave some comments people! Just so I know what you guys are thinking these days about the blog. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment