Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lean on Me

Hey everyone!

So another dull day yesterday hence the late post, sorry about it happening again. To begin with I was up for a while and slept for like 4AM till 12PM. I then got up and watched some television and then packed my bag with a towel and swim suit. I then headed to Campus Recreation where I swam in the pool. Sadly I unfortunately got pretty cold even though the pool was warm, the air above it oddly was chilly instead of other pools where it has like a much higher humidity, that wasn't the case this time.

After swimming I went back to the house and then headed over to Lauren's as we were going out for dinner and a movie. We took a cab to Masonville and quickly ran to both EB Games (as my power cord is missing but I don't know, I think the DS itself is dying because the charge light appears and then goes off...anyway we then went and got our tickets for 2012 and then headed to dinner.

After dinner we headed back to the theatre and got seats, luckily not front row this time but at the same time they weren't like in center because it was a full theater tonight. Even with so many wanting to see New Moon, it was still very full.

Anyway the film was really good though I'm sure more people will take the film as a way of thinking that the film is a prediction of the future which it's not. Sure the world might come to an end some day but it can't be just plotted for a specific date, it's just silly.

Anyway that's all for yesterday :P
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment