Friday, November 27, 2009

I'll Keep Dancing Through [Life]

Hey Everyone!

So woke up at 11:30AM and got ready to head home. When I got there I basically was feeling so-so because my allergies have been acting up. So I took a Benadryl and headed out to EB Games. Finally I was able to buy Assassin's Creed 2 and man the box it came in was huge because of the figure of the main character Ezio came with it.

At 4PM I headed out to pick up Chris, but Chris wasn't home yet when I got there. I had gotten a call on my way there but of course couldn't pick it up with the new cell phone driving law. I plan on following it and therefore unless I'm in the passenger seat, no talking on phones for me while driving.

When they did arrive around 4:20, Chris and I headed to Wendy's for food, and then to Pinafore Park. The Fantasy of Lights was getting set up so we were able to see all the decorations before they were lit up.

We then headed home, and like I figured he would, we watched Bring It On. For Chris, any movie featuring cheerleaders, or just pretty girls, is his type of film. It's pretty funny but that's how he is. He also seems to randomly tell when certain movies were released or when others are being released because for him, that's the topic he sticks to. But unlike me, he doesn't know when to stop about it, or he'll change topic randomly and then come back to it later. I do this too, but don't constantly go on and on. Long as I made my point, I stop, but he keeps on going :P.

After this I took Chris home, had chicken and mashed potatoes (yum) for dinner, and played Assassin's Creed 2 most of the night till now. Now I'm headed to bed.

Thanks for Reading!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment