Monday, November 23, 2009

I See Your True Colours, Shining Through

Hey Everyone!

So both an eventful and uneventful day. I got up about 1:55PM and had to rush off to a meeting with a learning skills counselor so as to get more help in writing multiple choice which are still my worst form of testing.

After the meeting I headed back home just to pass the time until class. I worked on a third part of my proposal I had forgotten for the Communications Officer position I'm interviewing for Sunday. I really hope I get it because I really think I can make the new position awesome and maybe if I'm lucky this year, I could possibly get it next year too.

At 6:30PM I headed to class, it was Speech again and we learned about sucrose/glucose, fear of flying, and of course what was probably the best speech ever: How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse. It was a laugh riot and just so original I actually want him to get like 100%. I then got my speech mark back and amazingly I got 88%! I'm so freaking excited it's not even funny.

After class I headed to Lauren's for a while and we just watched a few YouTube videos before I headed back to the house. I then watched Heroes, Jon Stewart, and Colbert and fell asleep for like 20 minutes. I then am here watching some more television and am about to sleep.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment