Sunday, November 29, 2009

And You Can Say You're Sorry

Sorry everyone for being late again! It's just gotten difficult to remember when you have so many other things on your mind with exams on it's way.

I basically woke up yesterday at 11AM, and got ready for work with Chris. I took him to see New Moon, which I was shocked he wanted to see. He seemed to be okay with it, but man he talks a lot in movies and talks loud. I talk at times too...but I generally try to whisper a bit more...though sometimes even I don't do that.

After the movie we went to the book store and I talked with the book store ladies I know well, and then let Chris look at some of the preschool books.

Once the bookstore was done, I took Chris home and then headed home myself. When I got home I just watched television as my parents headed to the movies. Around 8 I finally made myself dinner, and around 11:30 I started playing Assassin's Creed. I then got to bed at 2:30, but got up again at four. It was difficult to sleep last night because of how I've been feeling. I haven't been sick, but just been having problems with my body, namely allergies and a pain in my right leg. I don't know why my right leg was in pain, but I hope it's going to get better soon. (It's feeling close to normal today, Sunday, but still needs a bit of work.)

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. Talk to you later tonight.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment