Thursday, April 1, 2010

Believe in Yourself

Hey Everyone!
So Thursday was a good day for sure. I definitely had a lot of fun because of two main reasons.

The first is because I had my audition to be on the Big Purple Couch (the official talk show of the University Students Council at my school) as a co-host and I thought it went so much better than last year. Last year I stumbled a bit, wasn't sure what to say, and was nervous quite a bit. THIS year however I had so much fun with it. I went up there and just chatted with the host Ali as though I'd known her for a while and actually got to know her more through the conversation. I don't know yet if I'll actually get the position as there were 17 people trying out including me and that's going to be difficult to decide from but I do hope mine was one of the top choices :P.

The other reason that I had fun but also experienced a bit of sadness was because I had my first executive council meeting of King's Players (myself having been made Vice-President of Membership Affairs and Attendance) which went quite well. We went over the agenda which I thought was very well laid out and I'm now just absolutely thrilled about King's Players next year. We also had our final King's Players meeting of this year which is the sad part because it means I have to wait five months before I get to return to improv :(. It was still a lot of fun, and the visit to Christina's Pub once more was fun as always. I'm going to miss it a lot but at least we still have the scavenger hunt next week which will go okay I think unfortunately for us our weather drops down to 9 degrees Celsius, whereas today it was 20 degrees Celsius so it's going to be unfortunate that the temperature chooses that night to drop. But at least it's not in the negative numbers or even low single digits.

Autistic-wise I think the only thing that might have happened was me doing my whole getting aggravated when I'm trying to say something and the person who is talking keeps talking and to me I'm sitting there thinking "LET ME TALK!". But I suppose that's how it goes.

Night Everyone! Also the post for Friday I won't be able to write until later because well I'm going to bed (it's actually Saturday early morning right now as I write this :P)
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment