Friday, April 23, 2010

Like A Prayer

Hey Everyone!

So today was a pretty dull day. I had to say good-bye to Lauren sadly, who had come over as I believe I said in my previous post. I also had to work with Chris again, and it was relatively quick, we watched Dreamgirls and then followed it up by watching Night at the Museum.

When I got home, my parents and I headed and saw Date Night. It was an absolutely hilarious movie, and I would definitely recommend anyone who likes comedy to see it. It isn't a romantic comedy really as you'd think from the title, it's basically pure comedy and Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are such an amazing comedic pair. So plain and simple: GO SEE THIS MOVIE! If I am wrong, then I truly apologize.

Autism...autism...I guess only thing that really happened was that I wasn't concise about what I was trying to talk about to do with council. Some things have arisen and I just am unsure what to do...And if any council members are reading this please don't jump to conclusions.

Anyway, night all.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment