Saturday, April 3, 2010

TGIF & Saturday

Hey Everyone,

I thought I had posted yesterday but I guess I forgot too...oops. My Friday was fine, starting with me sleeping in and my Dad had to wake me up as a result having come to pick me up from my friend's place. That was embarrassing in my opinion, because my roommate was there.

I thankfully headed back to St. Thomas and played God of War 3 up until I had to head off to work where I went to Wendy's followed by home to watch the rest of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 that we had started two weeks ago. It was a dead zone in St. Thomas because of Good Friday and there really wasn't many cars around at all so it was quite easy and safe driving as a result.

The night just concluded with more God of War 3.

Today I got to see How to Train Your Dragon and it was SUCH an awesome movie! I really suggest everyone go see it because it really is a movie for anyone. Rotten Tomatoes.com even gave it a 98% which beat out even Avatar! So there you go, it's great. I also have been working on my ethics proposal for Research Methods as it's my final assignment due Thursday.

I'll talk to you all tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment