Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oops...

Sorry I've been getting so behind in my blogs. With exams this week it's just been hard to keep up. I apologize greatly for doing this and I'll try to keep up again next week! (I will post this week, I'm just letting everyone know)

Wednesday was a relatively boring day. All that happened was me sleeping till 3PM, and then studied for quite a while since my exam is next Tuesday :(. I then just had fun playing Prince of Persia. I wish I could say my day was exciting, but it just wasn't. I think only thing that happened autism-wise was me being unable to know how to properly tutor the Grade 9 student next door in English as I didn't want to insult him or anything along those lines so I had to be wary of how to teach him.

That's all folks,
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment