Friday, April 16, 2010

Why? (It's just a question referring to the Chris time topic)

Hey Everyone!

So today, another dull day. It consisted basically of more studying, working with Chris, watching PS I Love You, and tutoring my neighbour again. Oh and trying to decide what video game to play because I for the life of me couldn't stick with one.

With Chris, the odd thing was I don't know if he had a good time, despite him saying that. Today he wound up asking me what time it was and when we would leave every five minutes, and at one point, within 40 seconds of asking. I really don't know if he doesn't compute time in his head, because it's just five minutes after asking it's like he doesn't even remember asking me. I don't know if this is autism, memory loss, or something else :S. Though with him, his big autistic thing is remembering obscure facts about movies and when movies are being released. As you know with autistic people (well, some may know, some may not) often are really good at knowing one thing, and it seems with movies, he knows a lot.

As for me, in case you can't tell for one thing, my big thing is video games, but more importantly I can call back things from over fifteen years ago out of the blue. So I have great memory...I just wish I could apply it to my tests :P. Oh and the only other good note is that I did really well for my music class. So now I'm just waiting on my marks for Clinical, Research, and Speech (though Speech will be amazingly high because of how well I did in most of my speeches) :).

Anyway, Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment