Friday, April 9, 2010

I See Trees of Green...no wait...SNOW?!

Hey Everyone!

So interesting news, it's spring now and yet it's snowing out annoyingly. It was a normal day, and I headed back home with my parents around 12 noon. I was so tired though that when I did get home, I wound up sleeping for five hours.. Though I did get woken up twice, once at three and another at four because my nephew Mason had come over. Funny thing is, whenever my mom brings him in to say "hi" (since he can't really talk yet, that's why I use the quotations) he began getting frightened. I think he just doesn't like how I look when sleeping or half-awake, so bedhead and such. It's quite funny in my opinion.

Work was fine, I took Chris to a dance that was held by Community Living Elgin. He didn't dance or anything but he just wanted to go for some reason. I think this was where the autism sort of...came up, because I always got worried if like he was communicating with a girl because he kind of acts a little odd around girls, because he almost acts inappropriately around them. It's not his fault of course, just how his mind works and same with my being wary, it's how my mind works.

Anyway, that's all tonight!
Sean





No comments:

Post a Comment