Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can I Have This Dance?

Happy Easter Everyone!

So for today, I have to say it wasn't the most eventful Easter but it wasn't bad or anything. I woke up to find my aunt and grandfather at my house so obviously had to quickly take my shower. I played GOW III again but for only about 20 minutes, definitely the shortest amount of time I've ever played a game :P.

I took Chris to Wendy's again, but the only thing I can say is it's kind of unfortunate that despite both his parents and my trying to teach him proper manners, he still eats with his mouth wide open. No one at the restaurants we visit ever complains, but I'm sure some wonder why he's opening his mouth...

After this I wrote my speech for class. It's my final speech and I'm doing it about love and it's image through media, including literature and television/film.

Oh and autistic-wise, the only thing that happened was when I unfortunately found out I didn't get the co-host position, but they did ask me to come to an info meeting to stay involved, I told my Mom interrupting her conversation with my aunt and grandfather which really wasn't the best idea...but it's just wired into me. I stupidly always don't think, hey my parents are on the phone or talking to someone, don't interrupt. Instead I just go in and talk, yet I don't know why.

So that's all for tonight!

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment