Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Wonder...

Hey Everyone,

So I've been thinking these days, why do I write in this blog? I think to me it's a way for me to express how I'm feeling each day and the struggles I go through. Over the past seven months, you've seen me go from having the structure in which I told you all what I did at each hour and for how long and as you all know, it was boring and basically a snooze fest to read. However, upon bringing my blog over to Salon.com, I was challenged by the lovely people at Salon to break free of the constraints of my structured writing and just make the sky the limit. So that's what I did.

Now, because I've broken free, I can express whatever I'm feeling. Disappointment, happiness, boredom, anger (which I rarely express :P), or anything else on the rainbow of emotions. But one thing I've come to realize and understand is that I'm actually quite good at this writing thing. Thanks to a certain writer on Salon, my blog was submitted as an editor's pick, and he even showcased me on his own blog which I am deeply appreciative for. I also have picked up over 2,250 views on Blogspot, and over 1800 views on Salon, so in total, over 4000 views. I truly am thankful for my faithful readers because without you, there would be no reason to continue my blogging. I hope you will see me through the next several months of blogging as I plan to end this blog when I reach a year of posts on Salon, which should fall around January. This means to my readers on Blogspot that you still get me for another 8 months, which is four more than I was originally planning as I had intentionally planned for just a year on Blogspot (which would have finished in September). However, since I couldn't let myself just stop after only 8 months on Salon, I have decided to end this blog on January 3, 2011. I just felt I needed to insert these two paragraphs so you know. And yes, I do realize I repeated myself about continuing the blog twice :P.

My day itself was relatively uneventful. I worked with Chris as always, which we basically just finished up Night at the Museum and moved on to watching Bewitched (the Nicole Kidman film). It's kind of funny that I like this film, especially since the connection between Kidman and Ferrell is absolutely atrocious and it's no wonder they won a Razzie award for worst film couple the year this was released (I think it was 2006 or 07?). But oddly enough, I still enjoy it just because it's that bad, and also because I love both Nicole Kidman and Kristin Chenowith who co-stars in this movie. By the way, if someone ever tells you they're a witch, don't EVER tell them in response you're a "clippers fan". Just saying :P

Anyway, aside from that it was a pretty laid back day. I had some dinner, played some Assassin's Creed and yeah, that's about it. The autism thing was my repeating above, basically me lingering on a topic, and therefore going around in circles.

That's all folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment