Monday, April 5, 2010

We're Closed!

Hey Everyone!

So wonderful day today in my opinion. I woke up and was able to finish the slideshow to go with my final speech :). I got to London around 3:30 and headed over to the music building as I was to have rehearsal with Emily (my accompanist) for my final solo. However, when I got there I found out that the rehearsal was canceled as she had an engagement to play for, which means my practice with her will be tomorrow, thirty minutes before class. You can probably guess, I'm a little frustrated by this.

I walked back to the variety store to get milk and some food for dinners this week, and then headed back home. I transferred the files onto my zip drive for class and headed to said class.

Speech went amazingly. My speech on how media interprets love and how we rely on it, was according to my friends my best speech in the entire year which I am SO thrilled to hear. Here's hoping I do really well on it!

Finally myself, John, Marlene and our Professor all headed to Christina's for dinner to celebrate (and mourn :P) the last class of the year. Unfortunately it was closed for Easter, so then we headed to the Wave, the partially classy restaurant in the University Community Center, but IT was closed too! So finally we just headed to the Spoke pub downstairs (the Wave is on the second floor) and had dinner there. We had a great time talking about where we see our futures, King's Players direction, and just a multitude of topics. It was great just sitting down and chatting with our Professor for a long time.

Then John just took me home and here I am.

Autistic-wise I think only time it "sprung up" was me just doing my whole aggravation when I couldn't finish my sentence because I was being interrupted.

That's all folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment