Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ballad of the Wind Fish

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone's week is going well. My day was quite busy actually since I was moving my stuff out of my friend's place as obviously I had moved some stuff in there. I just didn't realize though how much I had accumulated. Go figure :P. So after that was all done it was time to hang out with Lauren which took a while since she had to get ready. But the benefit was I got to drive in London for the first time on my own. It was a bit frightening but at the same time invigorating knowing that I was driving in London on my own.

It's quite funny that I did so well (obviously since I'm back in St. Thomas :P) seeing as how back when I drove in London in Grade 11, I wound up veering off when trying to switch a lane and wound up on the curb, now of course at the time it was frustrating. But when I look back now, to me it's just a laugh riot :P.

When we did get back to St. Thomas we headed to dinner at Boston Pizza, picked up Avatar and the video game Scene It, and then headed home to watch/play both. We also watched Grease (which is what we're actually doing now).

Autism-wise, I think the only thing that happened was....I think I just got frustrated over stuff to do with moving because of my distaste and lack of muscle strength. I didn't have a spaz attack but I did kind of get frustrated and raised my voice at my mom. I know, I know, a lot of people hate moving, but I'm sure not EVERYONE has spaz attacks or raises their voices over nothing. But maybe I'm wrong and it wasn't autism lol.
Anyway,
Night All!




No comments:

Post a Comment